Shore Excursion: Full Day VIP Private Tour
Fully customisable private VIP shore excursion for up to 11 passengers
Discover the sights of Adelaide on a private and fully customisable full-day shore excursion, where you have the flexibility to create your own itinerary for up to 11 passengers.
- Private Vehicle up to 11 passengers
- Customisable private tour for up to 11 passengers.
- Explore renowned wine regions such as Barossa Valley, Adelaide Hills or McLaren Vale.
- Visit charming towns like Hahndorf or picturesque Victor Harbor.
- Stay as long as you like, or see as much as you’d like!
Discover the sights of Adelaide on a private and fully customisable full-day shore excursion, where you have the flexibility to create your own itinerary. Choose to experience some of the best of South Australia’s wine regions, including the acclaimed Barossa Valley, scenic Adelaide Hills, and exquisite McLaren Vale. Explore the rich heritage of charming towns like Hahndorf, or enjoy the coastal beauty of Victor Harbor – the choice is yours!
Depending on your preferences and schedule, you have the option to enhance your experience by adding on lunch or morning/afternoon tea at Haus Restaurant in Hahndorf. Alternatively, you can choose to dine at your leisure at one of the exquisite winery or local restaurants, providing flexibility throughout your day.
This full-day tour can last up to 8 hours, but the schedule is totally up to you! Pick up from Port Adelaide Passenger Terminal according to ship arrival / departure schedule and your preferences (we will confirm details 24-hours prior).
Our Full-Day Tour Includes:
- Private transportation for up to 11 passengers.
- Expert local driver-guide.
- Flexible dining options: Add on lunch to your booking, or choose a winery or other restaurant along the way.
- Stops at wineries for tastings (additional cost at cellar door).
- After booking, BOS Tours will contact you to customise your private VIP shore excursion schedule.
- Last minute schedule changes may occur to ensure timely arrival back at the Port Adelaide Passenger Terminal
- All attractions are available on request & subject to time permitting.
- Wine tastings are for guests 18 years and over. Please bring government ID.
- Lunch, wine tastings, entrance fees and refreshments are an additional cost, covered by the guests on the day (unless booked and paid prior).