Shore Excursion: Brisbane Highlights including Lone Pine
Uncover the essence of Brisbane as you explore its highlights and connect with adorable koalas.
Experience the essence of Brisbane with stunning river city views, iconic landmarks, and the opportunity to get up close with koalas and native wildlife at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Adult Ages 15+
- Child Under 15
- Visit New Farm Park, the iconic Brisbane Powerhouse, Story Bridge and the majestic Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
- Enjoy a delicious included lunch at the botanical garden cafe with stunning garden views.
- Experience Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, the world’s first and largest koala sanctuary.
Embark on a full-day shore excursion to Brisbane, immersing yourself in its natural wonders, architectural marvels, and cultural highlights. Discover the rich history of the city, from its founding in 1799 to its transformation into a vibrant metropolis. Explore iconic landmarks, admire breathtaking views, and get up close with adorable koalas and native wildlife at the renowned Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- At cafe style lunch is included at the botanical garden cafe.
- Ensure to let us know what cruise you will be arriving to Brisbane on.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change based on weather conditions and crowd considerations.
- Please inform the driver of any specific attractions you’d like to visit upon first meet.