Hills to the Seaside: Full-Day Hahndorf & Victor Harbor Tour
Experience the best of both worlds as you journey from the picturesque Adelaide Hills to the seaside. This scenic tour takes you through charming towns, iconic landmarks, and coastal wonders, allowing you to indulge in a delightful lunch and immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Adelaide Hills, Victor Harbor and all roads in between.
- Adult Ages 15+
- Child U15
- Experience a delightful journey from the picturesque Adelaide Hills to the seaside of Victor Harbour.
- Explore the charming town of Hahndorf and the scenic views of Goolwa, where the Murray River meets the sea.
- Indulge in a delightful lunch at the original fish and chip shop in Victor Harbor and enjoy leisurely walks around the town and Granite Island.
Experience a scenic journey from the picturesque Adelaide Hills to the seaside on our Full-Day Hahndorf & Victor Harbor Tour. Departing Adelaide at 9.00am, this tour takes you on a scenic adventure, visiting charming towns and iconic landmarks along the way. Indulge in a delightful lunch, explore the coastal wonders of Victor Harbor, and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Adelaide Hills.
This full day tour lasts approximately 9 hours, providing ample time to explore each destination and savour the region’s offerings.
Our Full-Day Tour Includes:
- Depart from Adelaide in a comfortable bus at 9.00am for a full-day tour.
- Visit Hahndorf for morning tea (including) and exploration.
- Visit the coastal town of Goolwa where the Murray River meets the sea.
- Pass by Middleton Beach and Port Elliot for stunning coastal views.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the original fish and chip shop in Victor Harbor.
- Take a leisurely walk around Victor Harbor and Granite Island.
- If time permits, we will be able to stop at a winery in McLaren Vale or visit the D’Arenberg Cube.
- Small group setting, maximum capacity of 11 passengers, ensuring an intimate and personalised experience for each guest.
- All attractions are available on request & subject to time permitting.
- To fully enjoy this tour, please consider brining the following: Comfortable walking shoes, Sun protection (hat, sunscreen) and water bottle.