Explore Hahndorf & Barossa Valley (including lunch and wineries)
Experience a taste of Adelaide! Featuring exclusive winery tastings, a delightful winery lunch, and a visit to the picturesque village of Hahndorf for leisurely exploration, this tour has it all!
- Adult Ages 15+
- Child U15
- Enjoy morning tea and explore the picturesque village of Hahndorf.
- Enjoy tasting exceptional Adelaide wines at three award-winning cellar doors, discovering the rich flavours and heritage of the Barossa Valley.
- Delight in a gourmet lunch experience at one of our favourite winery restaurants, savouring the finest local produce and flavours of the region while surrounded by the scenic beauty of the Barossa Valley.
Embark on a delightful journey to some of Adelaide’s top attractions, including the scenic Barossa Valley and historic Hahndorf village. Begin with a visit to the picturesque village of Hahndorf, where you’ll enjoy morning tea (included) and have free time to explore the quaint town. Then indulge in a gourmet winery restaurant lunch, and enjoy wine tastings at three exceptional cellar doors, before returning back to Adelaide.
This full day Adelaide Hills tour lasts approximately 8 hours, providing ample time to explore each destination and savour the region’s offerings. Pick up Glenelg at 9.00am, Adelaide CBD 9:20 – 9:30am.
Our Full-Day Tour includes:
- Journey through the scenic Adelaide Hills as we make our way to Hahndorf village and the renowned Barossa Valley, known for its picturesque landscapes and exceptional wines.
- Enjoy morning tea (included) at Haus Restaurant in Hahndorf.
- Free time in Hahndorf, where you can immerse yourself in the village’s charm and explore its shops and galleries.
- Savour a mouthwatering lunch (included) at a picturesque winery restaurant.
- Delight in complimentary wine tastings at three outstanding cellar doors.
- Sip world-famous wine overlooking the rolling hills and lush valleys of the Barossa Valley.
- Visit Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop and the Barossa Chocolate Factory (on request).
Morning Tea and Lunch Options
Morning tea at Haus Restaurant and lunch at a renowned winery restaurant in the Barossa Valley are included on the tour. Choose from a range of mouthwatering dishes, with menu options available to suit food allergies or special dietary requirements.
- Please inform the driver of any specific attractions (Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop / Barossa Chocolate Factory) you’d like to visit upon first meet.
- Last minute schedule changes may occur.
- All attractions are available on request & subject to time permitting.
- Wine tastings are for guests 18 years and over. Please bring government ID.
- To fully enjoy this tour, please consider bringing the following: Comfortable walking shoes, Sun protection (hat, sunscreen) and water bottle.
- Pick-up times are subject to confirmation. Please ensure to check the confirmation SMS prior to your tour.